11 months, 3 weeks ago gnarayanKeymaster
TheWordpressExperience.com is your 1-stop shop for free wordpress help. People come here from youtube, facebook, twitter and google+ all with one common goal: figure out how to use their WordPress blog or website. We help over 5,000 people per month and occasionally even have fun, though we get it when you’re stuck.
To get help here it’s easy:
- Visit our Register page
- Create username and password, click Register
- Check your email for the link to change your password and please do so
- One you’re in – click New Topic
- Give your Topic a Title, right your questions, add tags (used for people to find your answer once we solve it) then choose a forum
- Optional 1: You can attach a file such as a screenshot
- Optional 2: You can add the link to your blog to increase response time
Sit back and await your response. Our small Team responds within 24 hours or soon.
In the mean while, we hope you can get back to adding great content to your blog!
First of all great job Greg, you have done an amazing work! The videos were really helpful. I managed to create a blog.
Now like I had the a issue with the main menu in Laura them. The primary menu includes only “show menu” and places all the pages and categories in it. It basically looks like the menu in the mobile version. I tried deactivated the plug in (like a read in YouTube comments) I even tried to mess with CSS code. But nothing. Now if I reinstall the theme could it fix it, or is there another issue.
How To Get Free WordPress Help
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)